Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Still Here! And Cooking Again......

If you read my regular blog, you know that our 4 year old was quite sick with pneumonia last week and some very kind friends took it upon themselves to bring us several meals so that I could focus my attention on our Little Man and not have to cook. Yippee!!!! Thank God for friends! It was a huge blessing and gave me a much appreciated break from the kitchen.

Little Man is now on the mend and I am back in the kitchen. :-)

Today got away from us, school-wise, and we are still finishing up work as I type, so I swapped Tuesday and Thursday night's dinner plans and we are once again having our new standby, taco style lentils and rice. I need a little more time in the afternoon for a brand new recipe, so Lord willing that will happen on Thursday. Check back later for the verdict on my attempt at vegetarian burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment